Saturday, September 26, 2009

From being a reticent coach to sex guru, Gary Kirsten's life has gone through a complete U turn, a diametrically opposite curve which he himself must be having difficult to fathom.

It's as bizarre as like travelling through Antartica and suddenly finding the sun shining brightly or may be you are standing amidst a pile of sand in some corner of Sahara desert and it starts snowing from nowhere.

Even the bollywood potboilers couldn't have come out with a more thrilling and topsy-turvy script, but that's truth, that life. I feel bad for the man and pity for the journo who for the heck of some publicity and for being famous did such a thing.

I wanted to write a satirical piece but I didn't coz something stopped me. I wish Mr Journo had his facts in the files and heart in the right place before filing the story.

Journalism is intoxicating, my friend. It kills U!!!

1 comment:

P. Venugopal said...

journalism is ruthless. i have friends in the profession who will 'scoop' it even against their parents if it can go into the front page.