Tuesday, November 18, 2008

m back...a new start

I am back...back to the mundane things of life, the hussle-bussle of everyday jobs and all the less important things of life...all but away from life.

well, i guess I haven't told u from where I'm back. Actually I had been to Ahmedabad, my first outstation assignment. It was fun...a lot of things were new for me, staying in a five star hotel, eating al those kinds of food, which even i never ever heard and a lot of trivial and not so trivial things....

I always wanted to start writing but i could never get the motivation going because I never wanted to start something whihc i won't be able to continue but I guess everything in life does not depend on the result, doesn't depend on the future course of action, coz that is and will always be uncertain. There is never a good time for anything, every moment is a good moment if u think it is.... So i decided to not waste anymore time and just take the plunge and get going. So here m I. Hope to carry on and bring to you the deepest feelings of this ocean heart.....keep walking!!

2 comments:

what if.....! said...

dear when u upload something ektu dekhe nish thik ache ki na,grammatical nd all...word"which" hs bn wrongly typed....thik kore nish.......

Amit Kumar Das said...

thanks for the suggestion....keep walking!!!